IAN FROESE/THE BRANDON SUN
Charred remains of a mobile home’s front deck are upright following an early morning fire on Sunday in the Glendale Mobile Homes Park in Brandon.
The rear of a mobile home in Brandon’s north end is a complete loss after a fire engulfed a family’s home early Sunday morning.
The Office of the Fire Commissioner determined the blaze was started when a plugged pipe caused the dryer vent to overheat, which ignited surrounding materials.
A fire-ravaged mobile home is cordoned off Sunday at the Glendale Mobile Homes Park. A damage estimate wasn’t provided.
(IAN FROESE/THE BRANDON SUN)
Flames engulf the rear of a mobile home early Sunday morning at the Glendale Mobile Homes Park. Police said three residents at the home escaped, but were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation. (SUBMITTED)
The blaze spread to the deck and left charred remains in the north section of the trailer home, located at the Glendale Mobile Homes Park on…
click here to read more.